Christine Page is a director at David Landa Stewart and heads the firm’s Wills and Estates Groups including:
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Administration of Deceased Estates
- Application for Probate and Letters of Administration
- Powers of Attorney/ Enduring Guardianships
- Co-author of Practical Guidance – Probate published by LexisNexis – since 2012
- LLB (Syd)
- Accredited Specialist – Wills and Estates
- Admitted as a solicitor in 1981.
- Worked as a solicitor in general practice with Roy Dresser & Co, then for Permanent Trustee Company (later Trust) where she specialised in Wills and Estates Law for many years.
- Is an Accredited Specialist with the NSW Law Society in Wills and Estates Law.
- Has been involved in a wide range of complex estates.
- Has extensive experience in advising clients on complex will issues.
- Experienced in the drafting of all types of Wills – including testamentary trusts.
- Able to assist you in all other aspects of Estate Planning – including Powers of Attorney, Appointments of Enduring Guardians, Superannuation issues and trust advice.
- Wide experience in applying to the Court for a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration and the consequent administration of an estate.