2019 ASX Listing Rule Changes – 1 CPD Unit SL
March 28 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am$66
- Chapters 1 & 2 changes, where it’s re-starting…
- To understand the scope of new powers the ASX are seeking to adopt
- To learn how the ASX are responding to social media – with examples
- The ASX is “Simplifying the rules” – fact or myth? Discussion.
- Start-ups and the new quarterly reporting regime.
- Dustbin of history – how the delisting process is being accelerated.
About your Speaker
Mr Julian Rockett, B. Arts, LLB, GDLP
Mr Rockett background is firmly as a Corporate Lawyer and Company Secretary in the ASX listed space. He heads the Technical Advisory Team and is a senior Company Secretary with Boardroom Australia. The BoardRoom Group is a leading provider of professional services in the Asia-Pacific region, with over 7,300 clients managed out of our offices in Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and China.
Julian’s legal background includes advising on IPOs, M&A, RTOs and capital raising for ASX listed companies. His corporate secretarial experience for ASX companies, includes being the appointed company secretary for medical technology, artificial intelligence, logistics, equity, resources, mining, building, energy, and new media.
CPD-LIVE February Webinar Events
Monday to Friday | Schedule a One-On-One 1 hour Implementation CPD Webinar | Practice Management – 1 CPD Unit
CPD-LIVE March 40+ CPD Webinar Events
Monday to Friday | 25+ Experts Exclusive CPD | Q&A| Practice Management | Professional Skills | Ethics | Auslaw Updates