2019 Commercial Options for Major Contracts – Erik Young – Barrister – 1 CPD Unit SL
March 19 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm$66
- Understand the legal nature of an option: irrevocable offer v conditional contract .
- Understand the requirements for exercising an option
- Understand options to renew and waiver.
- Understand options regarding interest in land
- Understand options regarding intellectual property
About your Speaker
Erik Young, Barrister
Erik Young practises primarily in the Supreme Court of NSW and Federal Court of Australia in the areas of corporate and commercial disputes, equity, property and trusts (including probate and family provisions), as well as in industrial and employment law in both Federal and State jurisdictions.
Prior to his call to the Bar, he worked for many years as a litigation solicitor at a large multinational law firm in commercial litigation and industrial and employment law.
Erik is also the reviewer and author of a large segment of the Corporations Law section of Halsbury’s Laws of Australia, as well as large parts of the Workplace Relations – Fair Work loose leaf service and the Annotated Fair Work Act and Related Legislation textbook.
- Corporations and Insolvency
- Wills and Estates
CPD-LIVE February Webinar Events
Monday to Friday | Schedule a One-On-One 1 hour Implementation CPD Webinar | Practice Management – 1 CPD Unit
CPD-LIVE March 40+ CPD Webinar Events
Monday to Friday | 25+ Experts Exclusive CPD | Q&A| Practice Management | Professional Skills | Ethics | Auslaw Updates