- This event has passed.
Strategic Story Telling in the Professional Services Environment – Caroline Maxwell – Maxwell Marketing Group – 1 CPD Unit PS
March 11 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm$66
Business Communication in today’s highly competitive online and offline marketplace requires more than just a logical set of facts and figures. We will present the basis for effective and strategic storytelling enabling you and your brand to connect with your audience and create action.
Strategic Story Telling in the Professional Services Environment
- Understand the difference between story telling and presenting a logical monologue and facts
- Understand why emotion plays a key role in decision making especially when there are conflicting options
- Develop strategies around audience needs and constraints
- Create powerful narrative both written and spoken to entice action
- Learn through real life case studies how to differentiate your messageApplicable for Lawyers, Accountants & Financial Advisors
About your Speaker
Corporate Writer, Marketing, Business Development and Communications Specialist
Caroline (Caro) Maxwell is a corporate writer based out of Sydney Australia. She writes leadership profiles and biographies as well as feature and news articles regularly in the finance, building, hospitality and leisure industries. She also specialises in corporate business development, marketing and communications. Caro holds a Bachelor of Business (Marketing) and Master of Arts (Communications) from the University of Technology Sydney.
CPD-LIVE April to June Implementation Webinar Events
Monday to Friday | Schedule a One-On-One 1 hour | Practice Management – 1 CPD Unit
1-on-1 90-DAY ACTION PLANNING
DOING BUSINESS DIGITALLY