Superstar Social Media for Professionals – Shelley Dunstone – Legal Circles – 1 CPD Unit PS
March 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm$66
1. Recognise the persuasive power of social media in the process of selecting a professional adviser.
2. Appreciate the value of developing a social media following.
3. Identify ways of keeping in touch with contacts on social media
4. Gain confidence in projecting their expertise and personality through social media.
5. Evaluate their own social media performance through the eyes of a potential client.
About your Speaker
Shelley Dunstone, Legal Circles
Shelley founded Legal Circles in 2001, to help lawyers have better businesses and more satisfying careers. She helps lawyers to design their careers and attract more of the work they want to do, from clients they want to work with.
She was admitted as a lawyer in 1981, specialised in commercial litigation, and is a former law firm partner. In addition to her credentials in Law, Shelley holds qualifications in Marketing and Applied Finance.
She has presented at conferences throughout Australia and around the world.
Shelley is also a singer and cabaret performer, singing Brazilian Bossa Nova, French chansons, jazz standards and pop songs. She has a particular affection for the music of the 1960’s.
CPD-LIVE February Webinar Events
Monday to Friday | Schedule a One-On-One 1 hour Implementation CPD Webinar | Practice Management – 1 CPD Unit
CPD-LIVE March 40+ CPD Webinar Events
Monday to Friday | 25+ Experts Exclusive CPD | Q&A| Practice Management | Professional Skills | Ethics | Auslaw Updates