- This event has passed.
2019 Immigration Law Update, Justin Rickard, Australian Immigration Lawyers – 1 CPD Unit, SL
March 4 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm$66
We will start with the foundational structures of these visas so that general practitioners can know enough about them to see and build on migration work opportunities in their practices.
- Cover recent changes to migration law with an emphasis on the 482 and Northern Territory Designated Area Migration Agreement (DAMA)
- Explain ANZSCO skill levels in relation to DAMA occupation list
- Clarify concessions available for businesses and visa applicants under the NT DAMA
- Introduce other regional DAMA’s in the pipeline
- PLUS will also offer important migration tips and warn of easy traps to avoid based on extensive migration experience.
About your Speaker
Justin Rickard, Australian Immigration Lawyers
Justin Rickard is an attorney, law teacher & registered migration agent, has been a successful attorney for over 28 years, an Australian government registered migration agent for over 18 years and is the founder and principal of Australian Immigration Lawyers.
He is one of Australia’s pre-eminent experts in Australian migration law and has travelled extensively around the globe sharing his insight and knowledge.
His unique value lies in over 28 years’ international legal experience giving him abilities to identify and unearth solutions inside even the most complex cultural, personal and economic situations. He has the ability to communicate your message, on a business or personal level, across any country, transcending cultural and linguistic barriers as well as industries.
CPD-LIVE April to June Implementation Webinar Events
Monday to Friday | Schedule a One-On-One 1 hour | Practice Management – 1 CPD Unit
1-on-1 90-DAY ACTION PLANNING
DOING BUSINESS DIGITALLY