- This event has passed.
2019 Shareholder Oppression Update, Erik Young, Barrister – 1 CPD Unit, SL
March 5 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm$66
- Understand the legal principles applicable to the relevant statutory provisions.
- Understand the factual issues to look out for when taking instructions.
- Understand the alternative options to a shareholder oppression suit
- Understand the recent case on shareholder oppression suits
About your Speaker
Erik Young practises primarily in the Supreme Court of NSW and Federal Court of Australia in the areas of corporate and commercial disputes, equity, property and trusts (including probate and family provisions), as well as in industrial and employment law in both Federal and State jurisdictions.
Prior to his call to the Bar, he worked for many years as a litigation solicitor at a large multinational law firm in commercial litigation and industrial and employment law.
Erik is also the reviewer and author of a large segment of the Corporations Law section of Halsbury’s Laws of Australia, as well as large parts of the Workplace Relations – Fair Work loose leaf service and the Annotated Fair Work Act and Related Legislation textbook.
- Corporations and Insolvency
- Wills and Estates
CPD-LIVE April to June Implementation Webinar Events
Monday to Friday | Schedule a One-On-One 1 hour | Practice Management – 1 CPD Unit
1-on-1 90-DAY ACTION PLANNING
DOING BUSINESS DIGITALLY