Our in-house studio MidCoastDigital provides social media and video production
>> Click here to book a chat with Paula about your session or becoming a speaker for CPD for Me
- This event has passed.
90 Day Action Plan for Sole Practitioners
January 31 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Speaker – Paula Gilmour
90 Day Business Development Plan for Sole Practitioners
ONLY 10 PARTICIPANTS -THIS CPD SESSION IS NOT RECORDED OR AVAILABLE ON-DEMAND
This is a highly interactive one hour workshop specifically tailored for Sole Practitioners. In this workshop you will work on your individual 90 day action plan for your practice.
Attendance is recommended only from your desktop or laptop and have two screens. To listen use your speakers on your computer, headset or dial in and place phone on speaker.
The number 1 thing which will make 2018 a huge success is creating a practical one page 90 day action plan because:
- you do not have infinite time or resources;
- now is the time to focus, define & refine what you really want to accomplish in the next 90 days;
- what gets measured, gets done;
- understanding your numbers makes cents;
- scheduling time in your day to work on your practice action plan makes sense;
- managing top clients is essential;
- to grow, how will you effectively attract right fit clients;
- even if you want to stay the same and not hire r grow your practice refining process is key;
- there are easy ways to leverage PA marketing & support time; and
- if applicable, ways to manage & assist other fee earners to develop their own client base.
What is included in the workshop?
- 2 Page 90 day business development plan template (via either download .doc or be provided indivudal link to Google Doc or Google Worksheet)
- Lots of ideas from Paula Gilmour with over 10 years of know how on what works and what doesn’t, wihh over 160 hours of leading experts proven results
- Lots of YOU time in the webinar where you are left to think, define, plan, refine and complete your 90 day action plan
- Interactive Q&A
FAIL TO PLAN – PLAN TO FAIL!