RESET – POST COVID-19
CLICK HERE – what do you want to learn?
Time to reset. We have all had some time to reflect, so what’s next? Our world has changed, laws are changing, people change and working remote is the new norm.
How safe is your firm? Cyber security threat is real and it is happening to lots of law firms and companies. It is not about if this happens to you, it is when …….. and unfortunately some of you may find out that is is already happening or already has.
Time to reset passwords, complete and audit because as a Principal, trust is not a business strategy.
CPD for Me 1 hour webinars are topical, requested by our subscribers by real experts sharing their insights and expertise with insightful case studies. Our presenters are passionate about what they do, just like me. You can download handouts, take file notes, ask questions and discuss with peers via chat. If you want, you can also have the talking stick and use your camera too.
I want you to enjoy learning as much as I do. Life is full of many ups and downs and in between’s and as Stephen Barnes says “success is a decision“.
Auslaw Legal Updates
– Wills & Estates – William Attoh, Legal Made Easy
– Intellectual Property – Gavin Adkins, Griffith Hack
– Bronwyn Pott, Griffith Hack
– Peter McCleary, HR Coach
– Karen Chaston, Live Love by Design
User Groups – Jeremy Streten, SMS Law
– Grow and leverage your firm
– Grow and leverage your practice group
Essential Weekly Cyber Audit Checklist
– includes case studies on internal cyber attack
– email compromise and trust fund hack
– Paula Gilmour & Frank Downes
Office 365 Practice Resilience Program
– Frank Downes, Juris IT
(June dates and times announced shortly).
* Program may change due to unforeseen circumstances
* NEW – 19 hours MARCH 2020 available 24/7, any device
Never miss a CPD deadline again all accounts come with LogCPD and the ability to record units from any provider and print completion statement.
Watch latest on-demand CPD any time you want or attend any webinar with a single fee earner 12 month subscription
CPD for Me website is secured with Microsoft Office 365 Juris IT System
Events Search and Views Navigation
- There were no results found.
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar