In his previous roles and during his time at Griffith Hack he has assisted clients with litigation raising issues in patents, designs, trade marks, the Australian Consumer Law, contractual disputes, domain names and copyright infringement.
Gavin has been published in leading industry journals, written chapters in IP reference texts and received university prizes for his academic performance.
However, Gavin is most satisfied when he’s helped a client achieve a great result. “It’s really satisfying helping clients work through tough situations to achieve a commercial result.”
- Principal Lawyer at Griffith Hack
- Australian Legal Practitioner
- Registered Patent and Trade Marks Attorney
- Master of IP – University of Technology Sydney
- Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Science (Chemistry) – La Trobe University