Partner, McMahon Clarke
Kristy Dorney has over 14 years’ experience in commercial dispute resolution and litigation in all court jurisdictions across most states of Australia. She has particular expertise in advising property fund managers, asset managers, property developers and their in house counsel teams on resolving disputes involving option deeds, development agreements, construction contracts, management agreements, leases and contracts for sale; advising AFS and credit licensees on internal and external dispute resolution and ASIC investigations; debt recovery; insolvency; and employment matters.
- Real Estate contract disputes
- Construction contract drafting and disputes
- Lease and tenancy disputes
- Funds management disputes
- General commercial disputes