Managing Partner, Pitcher Partners
Clients rely on Michael’s extensive experience in providing commercial business advice to organisations and the individuals behind the business.
His specialist skills in superannuation bring to clients the peace of mind that they have the right structure and financial plans in place to cater for their personal needs. He also provides accounting services to some of the Hunter’s leading businesses as well as high-wealth individuals and families.
Qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Newcastle
- Fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Associate of The Tax Institute
- CA SMSF Specialist & SMSF Authorised Representative
- Member of Australian Institute of Company Directors