Key Learning Outcomes:
- receive a brief overview of responsible lending obligations for credit providers and credit assistance providers; and
- gain an understanding of how ASIC and courts are interpreting the responsible lending provisions and the lessons that can be learned from recent cases
At CPD for Me you can record all CPD activities from any provider for five years on any device. LogCPD allows you to add action items, record, store, email and print CPD activities.
About your Speaker
Nancy is a banking and finance lawyer with over 25 years’ experience in providing transactional support and compliance advice to lenders.She assists banks, finance companies, insurers, property investors and developers, SMEs, institutional investors, and superannuation and development funds to complete transactions that range from the commonplace to the highly complex.
Nancy has a collaborative working style with a commercial approach to solving problems and focussing on the issues that will truly make or break a deal.
- acting for major financiers on all forms of finance transactions, including project finance, syndicated loans, mezzanine funding, private equity deals involving debt to equity conversions and profit participation
- advising on banking and finance compliance and regulatory issues
- advising on new product creation and drafting associated transaction documents
- SMSF lending
- full due diligence for acquisitions and sales of retail, commercial and industrial property
- drafting standard loan and security documentation for lenders and National Credit Code compliance
- surety bond facilities
- advising and acting on all aspects of property development
- drafting commercial agreements, business acquisitions and share sales and purchases
This one hour seminar = 1 CPD unit for one fee earner only. Please contact us if you require other fee earners in your firm to watch and record this a part of their CPD requirements (additional charges will apply).
If you have any questions, please call 1300 273 463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here if you require to book a 15 minute technical support using this website.
About CPD for Me
CPD for Me offers over 160 online CPD options so busy professionals can obtain all their CPD requirements online, on any device and with no travel hassles.
Our content includes mandatory legal updates on subjects: practice management, professional skills, substantive law, ethics and professional responsibility. Anywhere, anytime, any device.