How many kids will your Association sponsor?
2019-2021 CPD for Me Library / $15+gst for each view
Join Bronwyn Pott and Paula Gilmour curation of over 150 hours of exclusive, practical legal and business updates with leading Australian barristers, accredited specialists and industry experts who present on a wide range of mandatory subjects: Practice Management, Professional Skills, Ethics and Professional Responsibility.
CPD for Me are an independent regional publisher based in Old Bar, regional NSW. Since 2013, we have published over 120 legal experts produce online professional development for peers.
We source exclusive learning content by leading Barristers, Accredited Specialists and legal industry experts because we provide ongoing shared revenue supporting Aussie kids too. Some experts opt to forgo their revenue option and with 500 views sponsor another #SAKT applicant.
Our online learning library covering a wide range of topics of interest and based on CPD for Me content ratings, requests and things we feel are important for people working in professional services industry, especially of interest to lawyers and advisors.
During COVID, we assisted five #SAKT – Year 9-12 remote legal studies and digital incubator with outstanding results producing a wide range of relevant legal online learning content.
In 2021-22, our goal is that the legal industry will unite for such a good cause and join us to double our efforts to sponsor one kid today to participate in #SAKT2021-22. (learn more)
Topics are practical and relevant to the professional development and relevant for large firm employees, with 86% of lawyers rating 4 stars+ including:
- Getting off the Anxiety Rollercoaster (2021) – Mariya Radysh (#SAKT20-21 CLASS PROJECT)
- Ethics in the Time of COVID (2021) – Steve Mark AM
- Wellness & Ethics in Law Discussion (2020) – Dr Michelle Share & Bronwyn Pott
- Navigating Difficult Issues with Peers, Staff and Clients (2020) – Dr Andrew Heys
- Psychology of Influence (2020) – Pancho Mehrotra
- and so so so many more…..
We value the time it has taken our experts, become experts and the dedication it takes to create amazing one hour webinar supporting Aussie kids too. We also offer our experts the respect and courtesy of monthly attendee reporting with a shared revenue model of $5 for each of their sessions viewed.
Since 2017, our content is created Supporting Australian Kids Today participating in #SAKT Y9-12 legal studies and MidCoast Digital Incubator. We are not Hollywood, yet our experts are super stars who present one hour deep dives webinars into specific legal matter subjects and provide ongoing Q&A.
For every 1000 units viewed will also Sponsor ONE Australian Kids Today participating in #SAKT2021-22 to learn new cool online tools which they will complete to the best of their abilities, one task at a time:
Current tasks include:
- Create #SAKT Social Media Announcement Post images for Association;
- Create #SAKT Social Media Video Campaign for Association, or
- Create White Label “Australian” or “#SAKT beat”, or
- Create thumbnails for content with #SAKT branding in line with your LMS
- Tell us what you are thinking……….
UPGRADES AVAILABLE – white label with “Australian” music or “#SAKT beat” for title, learning outcomes and promos removed or your bespoke content requirements or expert tailored solution.
We have an online form with 3 minute previews of every session categorised for your review. Simply select sessions and advise your preferred mode of delivery and reporting.
We are here to collaborate and all we ask is that you be honest and provide a monthly report of which sessions were viewed, by how many, participant rating, comments or feedback.
Our aim is to produce experts exclusive content specifically tailored for the legal industry and is practical and relevant.
If a session is no longer relevant or an expert advises their content is no longer relevant they have the right to withdraw their session with 30 days notice.
The Collaboration and Trust Factor
This subscription is an honour based system, which means that we trust each other to be nice:
- You pay up front $15,000k + gst for 1,000 units (1000 views @ $15 + gst CPD unit/session);
- Your members will have full access to relevant CPD for Me content from 12 months from date of purchase via vimeo link (full library or selected sessions);
- Vimeo automatically provides a monthly report of sessions viewed and how many times, however we would appreciate viewer rating, feedback and/or comments;
- Once you complete 1,000 units, additional units will be charged at $15+gst each CPD unit/session for the next 24 month period;
- Your units and CPD access expire on the 30th June 2022 unless you or your organisation chooses to renew your subscription; and
- Participate in #SAKT, select a task for completion by a student, realising we are dealing with teenagers; who complete tasks to the best of their abilities.
- Our aim is to delight you with our exclusive legal learning content and studio services.
CPD for Me has 6 employees that depend on your contributions and ongoing support.
Thank you. We are grateful that you have chosen to include CPD for Me premium experts within your CPD library. We value your content suggestions and invite your experts to join our speakers program.