Key Learning Outcomes:
- Collaboration Tools & Apps to Help You Get More Done in a Day
- Apps That Replace Your Email Hours – as Much as 35%
- Cloud Computing to Help You Simplify and Save (and Possibly Without Ever Talking to IT)
- E-Discovery, Deposition and Litigation Support Apps
- Machine Learning & Automation Applied to Legal Processes
- Customer Self-Service – Let Your Customers Help Themselves 24/7
- Outrageous Outsourcing – Access Thousands of Skilled Workers Online
“Well presented and some good food for thought.”
At CPD for Me you can record all CPD activities from any provider for five years on any device. LogCPD allows you to add action items, record, store, email and print CPD activities.
About your Speaker
Craig Rispin is a Business Futurist and Innovation Expert his expertise is in emerging business, people and technology trends – and how companies can profit from them.
Craig has over 20 years experience working where the future has been created – with some of the most innovative companies in the world in the IT, consumer electronics, internet and broadcasting industries.
He is an award-winning speaker and has addressed audiences as large as 16,000 people on 5 continents and has consulted with CEOs of leading companies worldwide.
Some of his clients include: BHP Billiton, Canon, Colonial First State, IBM, Kimberly-Clark, King & Wood Mallesons, NRMA, Sportscraft, Symantec, Toyota, Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO) and hundreds of professional industry associations.
This one hour seminar = 1 CPD unit for one fee earner only. Please contact us if you require other fee earners in your firm to watch and record this a part of their CPD requirements (additional charges will apply).
If you have any questions, please call 1300 273 463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About CPD for Me
CPD for Me offers over 160 online CPD options so busy professionals can obtain all their CPD requirements online, on any device and with no travel hassles.
Our content includes mandatory legal updates on subjects: practice management, professional skills, substantive law, ethics and professional responsibility. Anywhere, anytime, any device.