Key Learning Outcomes:
- Meth Labs – previous use of property, odourless and destructive vapours in Plaster and woodwork
- Title Insurance – how can you protect Purchasers for the unexpected after Settlement.
- Stigmatised properties – Deaths, Murders & gambling rooms
- D/A’s sleeping and potential from neighbours to affect views and sunlight – how you can deal with this.
- Mine Subsidence/ subsidence – a lot of tunnels in Sydney now for railways, what can you do?
- Pre Settlement and Strata Tips.
At CPD for Me you can record all CPD activities from any provider for five years on any device. LogCPD allows you to add action items, record, store, email and print CPD activities.
About your Speaker
A expert Legal Consultant and law firm coach, an industry thought leader with over 20 years experience to provide advice so as to keep your firm top of mind – for existing and potential clients, the technology to employ and different platforms on how to communicate well with Clients and build trust.
A currently practicing Certified Practicing Conveyancer.
Awards: 2015 CONVEYANCER Of the Year
Runner up Best NSW Conveyancer 2010 & 2012
2013 – Awarded Fellowship of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers at the National Level!
This one hour seminar = 1 CPD unit for one fee earner only. Please contact us if you require other fee earners in your firm to watch and record this a part of their CPD requirements (additional charges will apply).
If you have any questions, please call 1300 273 463 or email email@example.com
About CPD for Me
CPD for Me offers over 160 online CPD options so busy professionals can obtain all their CPD requirements online, on any device and with no travel hassles.
Our content includes mandatory legal updates on subjects: practice management, professional skills, substantive law, ethics and professional responsibility. Anywhere, anytime, any device.