With the Land Registries of Victoria, New South Wales and Western Australia all having announced comprehensive digital transformation timelines to transition property transactions away from paper and onto PEXA, now is the time to introduce e-Conveyancing into your business. Learn what these registry timelines mean and what you need to do to prepare your business for e-Conveyancing. This includes a demonstration of a property settlement on PEXA and practical guidance on Verification of Identity, Digital Certificates and how to explain the benefits to your customer.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Understand how a property settlement works through PEXA; Australia’s e-Conveyancing platform
- Understand who is currently using the platform and what Land Registry timelines for bringing the industry online mean for your business
- Understand new digital Land Registry products (Priority Notices) and why you would offer them to your customers
- Understand the benefits of e-Conveyancing and how to explain those to your customer
- Understand what steps you need to take to join the e-Conveyancing network
[RICH_REVIEWS_SHOW num=”all” id=”14815″ category=”conveyancing transformed 2017″]
At CPD for Me you can record all CPD activities from any provider for five years on any device. LogCPD allows you to add action items, record, store, email and print CPD activities.
About your Speaker
Heather is transforming the way property is transacted in her role as PEXA Direct Team Leader (VIC) for Property Exchange Australia Ltd (PEXA).
This one hour seminar = 1 CPD unit for one fee earner only. Please contact us if you require other fee earners in your firm to watch and record this a part of their CPD requirements (additional charges will apply).
If you have any questions, please call 1300 273 463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About CPD for Me
CPD for Me offers over 160 online CPD options so busy professionals can obtain all their CPD requirements online, on any device and with no travel hassles.
Our content includes mandatory legal updates on subjects: practice management, professional skills, substantive law, ethics and professional responsibility. Anywhere, anytime, any device.