Key Learning Outcomes
- Understanding of the obligations of the data breach legislation and the mandatory reporting requirements.
- Data classification schemes and explanation and the Australian federal government standards to meet the requirements to classify organisational/company data
- Tools and templates to address this mandatory compliance requirements
- Continuous monitoring and data maintenance to ensure ease of breach reporting
- Time and task estimates of meeting this requirement.
[RICH_REVIEWS_SHOW num=”all” id=”14857″ category=”data classification 2017″]
At CPD for Me you can record all CPD activities from any provider for five years on any device. LogCPD allows you to add action items, record, store, email and print CPD activities.
About your Speaker
Dr. Hungenahally is an experienced IT executive and proven leader, with 20 years of experience in senior roles both in the public and private sector. He has delivered business and technology value-add by aligning IT and business goals and outcomes. As an ex-CIO and CTO, he has experience managing multiple simultaneous projects with varying degrees of complexity, priorities, and deliverables. He possess a sound understanding of both IT and business.
This one hour seminar = 1 CPD unit for one fee earner only. Please contact us if you require other fee earners in your firm to watch and record this a part of their CPD requirements (additional charges will apply).
If you have any questions, please call 1300 273 463 or email email@example.com
About CPD for Me
CPD for Me offers over 160 online CPD options so busy professionals can obtain all their CPD requirements online, on any device and with no travel hassles.
Our content includes mandatory legal udates on subjects: practice management, professional skills, substantive law, ethics and professional responsibility. Anywhere, anytime, any device.