Grow Your Practice with Office 365
Grow Practice with Office 365
Grow Your Practice with Office 365
- There is so much more than you can do in Office 365. Perfect for sole practitioners and smaller firms looking for an effective and viable way to develop your own practice management system which is secure and has the ability to grow your practice. Join our Office 365 User Group.
At CPD for Me you can record all CPD activities from any provider for five years on any device. LogCPD allows you to add action items, record, store, email and print CPD activities.
About your speaker
Frank Downes, Juris IT
Frank is a lifelong entrepreneur. Graduating with a law/commerce degree in 1989 from UNSW Frank took a position in the City of London with UBS, forming part of the team that managed the largest Microsoft Windows installation outside the United States.
Upon returning to Australia in 1992 Frank has been part of several successful IT services firms. Some of the notable projects Frank has been involved with during his career include:
- Prior to the advent of the internet IBM created its own private global internet. Frank’s company wrote the email application that IBM used as the global remote connection program for its employees and key clients. This private network was sold by IBM for over $5 billion.
- Support and provisioning of FACSys a network fax server, in the Asia/Pacific region, selected by Microsoft as their global faxing platform. Frank’s company was the leading provider of network fax solutions in Australia and New Zealand.
- Provision of the internal email communications application for the Jindalee Over The Horizon Radar Defence System.
- Provision and support of the communications hardware selected by Hewlett Packard for its private network though out the Asia/Pacific region.
Since 2015 Frank has taken the expertise and experience gained in providing secure IT systems and communications capabilities to enterprise and applied this to the needs and requirements of legal practitioners.
Frank writes articles centred on cyber security and Office 365 for Lexis/Nexis and other publications.
As a balance to the technical nature of the IT world, Frank has a small farm in the Southern Highlands of NSW where he has been growing the French Black Truffle since 2002.
If particular educational activities are relevant to your immediate or long term needs in relation to your professional development and practice of the law or profession, then you should claim one “unit” for each hour of online viewing, listening, and private study completing relevant downloads, available for ongoing, Ask the Expert Q&A at CPDforMe.com.au.
The statements, analyses, opinions and conclusions in these materials are those of the author and not CPD for Me or CPD-LIVE and BD for Law Firms Programs, which act only in the capacity as convener of education courses.
No part of any seminar or legal update can be regarded as legal advice. Although all care has been taken in preparing each session, update and/or associated papers, viewers must not alter their position or refrain from doing so in reliance on any paper. Neither the author nor CPD for Me, CPD-LIVE and BD for Law Firms Programs accept or undertake any duty of care relating to any part of any presentation or relevant handouts. Copyright in this material is retained by the authors.
About CPD for Me
CPDforMe.com.au offers over 160 pre-recorded exclusive webinars filled with gems of over 100 leading Australian barristers, accredited specialists and professional service industry experts with ongoing Q&A so busy lawyers, accountants and advisors can obtain practical, relevant learning and meet CPD compliance requirements, on any device and with no travel hassles.
CPD for Me host weekly CPD-LIVE webinars and publish on-demand CPD courses of mandatory subjects: practice management, professional skills, business skills, Australian substantive law, ethics and professional responsibility. Anywhere, anytime, any device.
A license to publish in this format has been granted to CPD for Me exclusively. Apart from any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under the Copyright Act, no part of these materials may be reproduced by any process without written permission of CPD for Me.
CPD for Me completed Juris IT Cyber Security Health Check in June 2019 and provide a safe and secure platform for subscribers.
CPD for Me are a 2019 Juris IT Office 365 Practice Resilience Partner and strongly recommend attending Ask Frank Fridays Live Q&A and complete your Cyber Security Health Check.
If you have any questions, please call 1300 273 463.
© Copyright 2019 CPD for Me – All Rights Reserved