How to Become a Media Magnet in 5 Practical Steps (2020)
The media are thirsty for content, now more than ever. In this very practical masterclass, Monica clearly explains what the media are looking for when putting together content.
Through Monica sharing her trade secrets, you’ll be armed with the tools and confidence to consistently magnify your message in the media.
- Layer their content/expertise over 5 newsworthy hooks that will capture a journalist’s attention
- Gain a good understanding of what journalist’s look for in a story.
- Be able to identify journalists they’d like to develop win-win relationships with
- Know how to write an email pitch and press release
- Understand how to combine media exposure with digital/social media marketing to supercharge their visibility
About Your Speaker: Monica Rosenfeld, WordStorm Public Relations
Monica founded WordStorm PR in 2000 after working as a producer on Channel Nine’s A Current Affair. Whilst working in television journalism, Monica realised there was an opportunity to create a PR company that intimately understands how the media works and what journalists look for when choosing their features.
Monica has carried this concept forward to build a team of media-savvy PR professionals. While she actively oversees all client accounts, her primary role is to further the business through client relations and business development.
Monica truly believes in the power of PR as a valuable investment for any business and her clients can testify to this too.
In addition to running WordStorm PR, Monica is a Professional Speaker. She delivers keynotes and workshops on the topics of media, personal branding and storytelling. Monica loves to give back by helping those who are new to the world of entrepreneurship and are launching their own businesses. She mentors individuals as well as working as part of larger organisations including Inspiring Rare Birds and Business Blueprint.