Lawyer Growth Essentials one click compliance 10 unit package
License is for a single fee earner to access 13 CPD sessions and LogCPD to print completion statement.
10 CPD Units -Practice Management, Professional Skills and Ethics
In this CPD package you can:
Watch the following sessions on-demand 24/7* on any device, download handouts, LogCPD and ask questions.
- Future You Branding for Lawyers (2021) | Professional Skills
- Wellness & Ethics in Law Discussion (2020) | Ethics
- Getting off the Anxiety Rollercoaster (2021) | Professional Skills
- How to Be a Media Magnet (2020) | Professional Skills
- Goal Mastery Now (2019) | Professional Skills
- Wellness as an Ethical Obligation (2020) | Ethics
- Linkedin for Lawyers – Profile Essentials (2020) | Professional Skills & Practice Management
- Building Self-Confidence & Overcoming Imposter Syndrome for Lawyers (2021) | Professional Skills
- Psychology of Influence (2020) | Professional Skills
- Ethics in the Time of COVID (2021) | Professional Skills & Ethics
- Navigating Difficult Issues with Peers, Staff and Clients (2020) | Professional Skills & Practice Management
- Instant Rapport Building (2019) | Professional Skills & Practice Management
- Profiling for Profit (2019)| Professional Skills & Practice Management
- Check with your professional body as 2020/2021 year, most states law societies offer the ability to watch on-demand
If particular educational activities are relevant to your immediate or long term needs in relation to your professional development and practice of the law or profession, then you should claim one “unit” for each hour of online viewing, listening, and private study completing relevant downloads.
The statements, analyses, opinions and conclusions in these online materials are those of the author and not “CPD for Me” or “CPD-LIVE”, which act only in the capacity as convener and publisher of education courses.
No part of any CPD-LIVE, CPD for Me webinar or on-demand CPD legal update can be regarded as legal advice. Although all care has been taken in preparing each CPD session, and/or associated papers, viewers must not alter their position or refrain from doing so in reliance on any paper. Neither the author nor “CPD for Me” or “CPD-LIVE” accept or undertake any duty of care relating to any part of any presentation or relevant handouts. Copyright in this material is retained by the authors.
All “CPD for Me” accounts include LogCPD free, where you can LogCPD activities from any provider. LogCPD also tallies units and you can download, print, sign and email your CPD compliance statement by lawyer CPD period 1/4/xx to 31/3/xx.
About CPD for Me
“CPD for Me” publishes over 100 leading Australian barristers, accredited specialists and professional service industry experts exclusive professional development online with handouts plus ongoing Q&A so busy lawyers, accountants and advisors can obtain practical, relevant learning and meet CPD compliance requirements, on any device and with no travel hassles.
“CPD for Me” hosts regular “CPD-LIVE” webinars and publishes on-demand CPD courses of mandatory lawyer subjects: practice management, professional skills, business skills, Australian substantive law, ethics and professional responsibility.
A license to publish in this format has been granted to “CPD for Me” exclusively. Apart from any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under the Copyright Act, no part of these materials may be reproduced by any process without written permission of “CPD for Me”.
If you have any questions, please call 1300 273 463.
© Copyright 2019-2021 CPD for Me – All Rights Reserved