Key Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the legislative requirement of the Australian Mandatory Data Breach reporting
- Have an understanding of the necessary framework for the data breach reporting
- Understand as to what they must do as a minimum in the organisation to comply with this law
- Understand the risks of what the data breaches introduces to their organisation and clients
- Be exposed to sample reports and the sample frame works that could be a suitable starting point
- Understand the gaps in their own organisation and how to fill in the gaps
[RICH_REVIEWS_SHOW num=”all” id=”14843″ category=”data breach reporting 2017″]
At CPD for Me you can record all CPD activities from any provider for five years on any device. LogCPD allows you to add action items, record, store, email and print CPD activities.
About your Speaker
Dr. Hungenahally is an experienced IT executive and proven leader, with 20 years of experience in senior roles both in the public and private sector. He has delivered business and technology value-add by aligning IT and business goals and outcomes. As an ex-CIO and CTO, he has experience managing multiple simultaneous projects with varying degrees of complexity, priorities, and deliverables. He possess a sound understanding of both IT and business.
This one hour seminar = 1 CPD unit for one fee earner only. Please contact us if you require other fee earners in your firm to watch and record this a part of their CPD requirements (additional charges will apply).
If you have any questions, please call 1300 273 463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About CPD for Me
CPD for Me offers over 160 online CPD options so busy professionals can obtain all their CPD requirements online, on any device and with no travel hassles.
Our content includes mandatory legal updates on subjects: practice management, professional skills, substantive law, ethics and professional responsibility. Anywhere, anytime, any device.