Key Learning Outcomes
- Know when a By-law or Common Property Right’s By-law is required
- Know the thresholds of Owners Corporation’s approvals for Minor Renovations and By-laws
- Know the changes in relation to Lot Owner’s Consent to By-laws
- Understand the legal requirements in relation to Consolidation of By-laws when registering a change of by-laws
- Understand the practice and procedure of dealing with strata disputes in NCAT and the issue of costs
At CPD for Me you can record all CPD activities from any provider for five years on any device. LogCPD allows you to add action items, record, store, email and print CPD activities.
About your Speaker
Michael Pobi is a lawyer with over 10 years experience. Since 2008, Michael Pobi has exclusively specialised in all aspects of Strata and Community Title Law including, but not limited to:
- Strata and Community Title Law Advisory
- Strata and Community Title By-Laws
- Strata and Community Title Disputes and Appeals in the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT)
- Strata Management Statements
- Community Management Statements
- Building Defects Claims
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution in the Local, District and Supreme Courts of NSW, the Land and Environment Court of NSW
- Levy Recovery
Michael frequently contributes to the strata community by the publication of his articles on the website LookUpStrata. He also posts articles on LinkedIn and Facebook from time to time.
At Pobi Lawyers, we are committed to providing practical advice and solutions to meet our clients’ objectives. We have proven experience and industry knowledge to deliver practical, commercial and strategic results for our clients. Michael’s qualifications and memberships include:
- Dip.Law, Legal Profession Admission Board (Sydney)
- Grad. Dip. Legal Practice (College of Law)
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW and of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Australian College of Community Association Lawyers, the peak body of strata lawyers in Australia
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales
This one hour seminar = 1 CPD unit for one fee earner only. Please contact us if you require other fee earners in your firm to watch and record this a part of their CPD requirements (additional charges will apply).
If you have any questions, please call 1300 273 463 or email email@example.com
About CPD for Me
CPD for Me offers over 160 online CPD options so busy professionals can obtain all their CPD requirements online, on any device and with no travel hassles.
Our content includes mandatory legal updates on subjects: practice management, professional skills, substantive law, ethics and professional responsibility. Anywhere, anytime, any device.