Understanding Others with DiSC Profiling

$66.00 $44.00 $40.00

Understanding how others think is the second step to becoming more effective when working with others. In any population 7% of people are likely to think like you. If you can learn to understand and accept where the other 93% of people are coming from, you will be destined for much greater success.

Recorded March 2017

SKU: RW17-S52 Category:

Product Description

Key Learning Outcomes:

  • Understand How you React to Different Styles
  • Improve your People Reading Skills, so that you can Recognise Different Styles
  • Apply Strategies to Increase your Effectiveness with Different Styles
  • Increase Your Workplace Effectiveness


[RICH_REVIEWS_SHOW num=”all” id=”14864″ category=”understanding others 2017″]


At CPD for Me you can record all CPD activities from any provider for five years on any device. LogCPD allows you to add action items, record, store, email and print CPD activities.

About your Speaker

In 1991, Peter McCleary ‘escaped the city rat race’ and moved to regional NSW where he held senior management roles with Namoi Valley Electricity, NorthPower and Namoi Cotton. During his time with Namoi Cotton (a large ASX-listed agribusiness with an annual turnover of $550M and 1000 employees during peak times), Peter was responsible for the human resources and corporate service activities of the organisation. Namoi Cotton was awarded an Australian National Training Award as Employer of the Year and the national Telstra/NSCA OH&S Excellence Award while Peter managed these areas of responsibility.

Peter has also been the CEO of a successful professional services company with 40 staff and an annual turnover exceeding $7 million in regional Queensland. Peter joined HRM Partners in 2003, and he purchased the business in 2004. Peter has also been involved with the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) National Awards programme for a number of years, in recognition of both his previous award success and his extensive knowledge and experience with best-practice HR processes and systems.

Peter enjoyed an executive career in line management and human resource management roles between 1977 and 2003, which included senior roles in Newcastle, Malaysia, Wagga Wagga, Canberra, Melbourne and Sydney.


MBA, GCertTQM, BBus, BA, ADipAdmin, FCPA, CAHRI, Accredited Everything DiSC Facilitator

About CPD for Me                                           

CPD for Me offers over 160 online CPD options so busy professionals can obtain all their CPD requirements online, on any device and with no travel hassles.

Our content includes mandatory legal updates on subjects: practice management, professional skills, substantive law, ethics and professional responsibility. Anywhere, anytime, any device.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Understanding Others with DiSC Profiling”