Key Learning Outcomes
- Utilise video communication to start and continue conversations.
- Identify problems and opportunities for strategic video use
- Implement expert tips on how to talk to clients through video communication
- Begin online strategies to become an expert and thought leader in their profession
- Take case studies of how professionals are using video to shape and grow their business
At CPD for Me you can record all CPD activities from any provider for five years on any device. LogCPD allows you to add action items, record, store, email and print CPD activities.
About your Speaker
Chris Schwager is an Inbound Video Marketing Specialist for Ridge Films and a frequent speaker at industry events. Since 2002, Chris has advised leading Corporate Organisations, Government & Small Businesses, to maximise their video marketing potential. He started as a video director over 20 years ago, broadening to feature films and video presenting. His latest viral video on ‘Swim Survival’, reached 4 million Facebook fans in the first year.
This one hour seminar = 1 CPD unit for one fee earner only. Please contact us if you require other fee earners in your firm to watch and record this a part of their CPD requirements (additional charges will apply).
If you have any questions, please call 1300 273 463 or email email@example.com
Click here if you require to book a 15 minute technical support using this website.
About CPD for Me
CPD for Me offers over 160 online CPD options so busy professionals can obtain all their CPD requirements online, on any device and with no travel hassles.
Our content includes mandatory legal updates on subjects: practice management, professional skills, substantive law, ethics and professional responsibility. Anywhere, anytime, any device.