Principal, Marsh Financial Advice
Shelley Marsh is the Principal and Founder of Marsh Financial Advice. She has a passion for helping her clients understand their money and to support them to make better financial decisions. Her focus is on getting to know her clients: their values, their goals, what is truly important to them, where they are at in their lives, and most importantly where they would like to be. She spends a lot of time listening.
Prior to becoming a Financial Adviser, Shelley spent 16 years working in financial markets. Starting her career on the Japanese stock market as an investment analyst, she has also worked for international hedge funds and large Australian institutions investing on the Australian stock market.
Shelley’s areas of expertise include:
- Wealth creation strategies including investing in direct shares and/or managed funds;
- Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF);
- Insurance – life, income protection, trauma or business insurance;
- Margin lending;
- Debt reduction, budgeting and cashflow management strategies.
Shelley’s qualifications include:
- Honours Degree in Economics (First Class)
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- Master Stockbroker – Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association of Australia
To connect with Shelley on Linkedin click here (https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelleymarsh/)
To find out more about Marsh Financial Advice please visit our website here ( https://marshfinancialadvice.com.au/)