Since 2013, CPD for Me has published over 100 leading Australian barristers, accredited specialists and award winning legal industry experts comprehensive professional development for lawyers.
Our Approach: We source our content based on subscriber feedback surveys and requests. Our mission is to provide relevant legal updates and practical CPD options by providing access to experts and practical tools to assist professionals to be more efficiently and gain insights, case reviews and into ways small, mid and large tier firms are building and maintaining million dollar practices.
We cover #Auslaw lawyer mandatory subjects including:
practice management, professional skills, business skills, Australian substantive law, ethics and professional responsibility.
CPD for Me:
- assist over 3,000 lawyers to obtain their annual CPD requirements (what clients say about us);
- hosts over 150 CPD-LIVE webinars based on subscribers topic suggestions which are edited and then published;
- CPD for Me online library includes over 150+ hours of the latest lawyer CPD, available 24/7 and on any device;
- individuals can schedule a 15 minute chat with Paula to create individual learning plans; and
- offers corporate solutions
We are situated in Old Bar, NSW which is 3.5 hours drive north of Sydney
CPD for Me exclusively publish CPD-LIVE hosted webinars which run daily in March.
Paula Gilmour (connect on LinkedIn) is a host of CPD-LIVE, publisher at CPDforMe and producer at MidCoastDigital also creating online content with recent clients including: University of Newcastle, eftpos Payments Australia, Valley Industries and Griffith Hack to name a few.
Paula is a forty-something mum who moved from working in senior management roles in Sydney firms (small, mid and tier 1 firms) who opted for a country/coastal sea change. With over 25 years of proven and consistent results in each firm has insightful and practical online business development initiatives and know how.
Paula is highly energetic with a passion to teach, encourage and also support her regional community.
* 2018-present President Old Bar & Manning Point Business & Community Association
* 2018-present Director Mid Coast Chamber of Business
* 2016-present – Developing Year 10-12 Digital Media Work Experience Pilot Program
* 2017-18 Vice President of Taree Business Chamber
Bronwyn Pott (connect on LinkedIn) is a host of CPD-LIVE and CEO, Holman Webb. Bronwyn was a founding member of the Australian Legal Practice Management Association (ALPMA) which amalgamated 4 state legal management bodies, and was national president for three years 2007-2010. She was instrumental in the establishment of a national qualification in Legal Practice Management and in 2010 was named the inaugural Industry ‘Icon’ for her contribution to Legal Management. She was also a founding executive member of the Australian Legal Sector Alliance (AusLSA) which was created to work collaboratively across the legal profession to promote sustainable practices. Bronwyn currently sit on the advisory board for the college of law’s ‘Master of Legal Business’ and is a regular speaker on topics around culture, performance, strategy and succession.