Since 2013, CPD for Me has published over 100 leading Australian barristers, accredited specialists and award winning legal industry experts comprehensive professional development for lawyers.
We cover #Auslaw lawyer mandatory subjects including:
practice management, professional skills, business skills, Australian substantive law, ethics and professional responsibility.
We offer Principals proven ways to secure and grow your practice and lawyers a wide range of topics.
Our experts provide exclusive content and rare insights which include video, handouts with ongoing “Ask the Expert Q&A” available on any device, anywhere and anytime. Ensuring our content is exclusive it includes rare insights and that little bit more as those experts opting in to our Speakers Program receive $5 for each on-demand purchased.
We host over 150 webinars each year which are edited and published in CPDforMe online library which can be tailored, available 24/7 and on any device.
Each year CPD for Me:
- assist over 3,000 lawyers to obtain their annual CPD requirements (what clients say about us);
- hosts over 150 CPD-LIVE webinars based on subscribers topic suggestions which are edited and then published;
- CPD for Me online library includes over 150+ hours of the latest lawyer CPD, available 24/7 and on any device;
- individuals can schedule a 15 minute chat with Paula to create individual learning plans; and
- offers corporate solutions
We are situated in Old Bar, NSW which is 3.5 hours drive north of Sydney
We proudly support since 2016 #SAKT – (Support Australian Kids Too) – Y 10-12 Digital Media Work Experience – enquire now at MidCoast Digital
CPD for Me exclusively publish CPD-LIVE hosted webinars which run daily in March.
Paula Gilmour (connect on LinkedIn) is the host of CPD-LIVE, publisher at CPDforMe and producer at MidCoastDigital also creating online content with recent clients including: University of Newcastle, eftpos Payments Australia, Valley Industries and Griffith Hack to name a few.
Paula is a forty-something mum who moved from working in senior management roles in Sydney firms (small, mid and tier 1 firms) who opted for a country/coastal sea change. With over 25 years of proven and consistent results in each firm has insightful and practical online business development initiatives and know how.
Paula is highly energetic with a passion to teach, encourage and also support her regional community.
* 2018-present President Old Bar & Manning Point Business & Community Association
* 2018-present Director Mid Coast Chamber of Business
* 2016-present – Developing Year 10-12 Digital Media Work Experience Pilot Program
* 2017-18 Vice President of Taree Business Chamber