Share your insights and expertise. Enhance your reputation.
We are currently seeking substantive law legal update presenters for CPD for Me lunchtime webinars. Presentations will be released in Australia and if relevant globally and/or by third party distribution.
We are also interested in thought leaders sharing opinions, proven strategy, innovation and technology updates.
Presenters should be experts in their area and trusted advisers with a desire to inform, inspire and help others succeed.
In return presenters:
- receive revenue share for exclusive content;
- enhance their online brand;
- improve their personal or firm’s standing in the legal and/or accounting and advisors;
- obtain referrals from other firms and individuals;
- obtain lunch and learn requests from firms;
- receive ongoing q&a on your presentation updated quarterly;
- ability to update your presentation and
- obtain attendees details (name and email).
We offer comprehensive studio support with post production services, social media marketing, enewsletter promotions and webinar presenter training.
We also offer social media, film and production services (non CPD related)
If you would like to become a presenter and are able to provide a 30 minute to 1 hour webinar presentation, include handouts, recent cases and participant in attendee questions we’d like to hear from you.
Simply fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you very soon.
Any questions, please call Paula Gilmour 1300 273 463.