Tailored Law Firm eLearning
Lawyers CPD from $20 a Unit
CPD for Me™ are a multi award winning publisher of exclusive legal and business continuing professional development (CPD). Firms select from a wide variety of over 50 leading experts and tailor 150 hours of interactive recorded webinars, handouts with automated reporting.
Engage with CPD-LIVE webinars, Lunch n Learns, tailored programs and ongoing expert Q&A. Access can be via your learning management system or our single sign-on platform. CPD for Me accounts include LogCPD to record, activities by any CPD provider, tally, save and email or print completion statement. Click to preview mandatory lawyer CPD Professional Skills, Practice Management, Ethics and Professional Responsibility and interesting Australian Law legal Auslaw updates. We also have cover management, HR, IT and Early Career Lawyers.
Since March 2023, every 100 units sold sponsors another Australian student to participate in #SAKT, Y9-12 tailored remote legal and business studies student digital work placement. Since 2017, we have been proudly assisting talented youth explore digital career pathways.
- Schedule a demo with Paula
- Purchase 100 or 1,000 unit corporate solution package via Stripe or direct deposit (preferred).
- On-Demand preview over 150 hours of on-demand CPD with handouts from $20 a unit
- Engaging facilitated online or onsite experts blended eLearning upgrades:
– attend CPD-LIVE webinars for $45 a unit / per person (pp)
– Paula Gilmour tailored remote Lunch n Learns $50 pp (min of 10 people) or Onsite POA
– Bronwyn Pott what next confidential strategy discussion from $500 + GST
- CPD for Me Corporate Package usage based on above options on-demand, CPD-LIVE and Lunch n Learns up to the value of initial purchase and once used.
- To top up, simply purchase new $2k+gst corporate package
- Any unused units expire in 12 months from date of purchase.
- Expert presenter blended learning options available with price on application
100 CPD Unit package using CPD for Me Firm Single Sign – all we need is a generic firm email. Includes LogCPD which keeps a firm central record of CPD activities from any provider, completed CPD for Me units by staff by lawyer CPD period, tallies, saves and download to print and sign CPD compliance statement
(1 day turnaround)
1,000 CPD Unit package using your learning management system (3 day turnaround)
- Click to access a firm shared Google worksheet >> CPD for Me Exclusive Library Request form.
- You will receive a firm shared Google worksheet via email to access 3-minute previews of CPD for Me’s Exclusive 2019-2023 eLearning content, learning outcomes and speaker bios.
- Select the content you would like to add to your LMS which includes Vimeo link, automated reporting, images, relevant handouts via pdf and any links supplied.
* Upgrades available including blended, tailored Lunch n Learns and BD plans.
Since March 2023 every 100 units purchased, sponsor another Australian student to participate in >> #SAKT, a remote Year 9 to 12 legal and business studies student work placement and digital work experience program we have been proudly supporting since 2017
Corporate Solutions from $20 a CPD unit
Join Bronwyn Pott and Paula Gilmour’s curation of over 150 hours of exclusive, practical legal and business CPD updates with leading Australian barristers, accredited specialists and industry experts presenting on a wide range of mandatory categories: Practice Management, Professional Skills, Australian Substantive Law Updates, Ethics and Professional Responsibility.
- We create exclusive “best practice*” online legal and business training with experts by paying an ongoing shared revenue model.
- Preview online training lectures for sole practitioners, mid to large firm employees, legal departments and Government.
- Lectures include strategies to improve communication and wellbeing.
- We provide our content via Google Worksheet with title, category, year published, learning outcomes, speaker bio via Vimeo link or mp4.
- Content provided by Vimeo link include automated reporting.
- Content via mp4 in Teams will involve either BI or self-reporting.
- Access CPD for Me Studio upgrades to produce your bespoke content.
- We can provide lectures ‘white labelled’ with Australian or #SAKT student beat.
- Sponsor Aussie kids today by the purchase of 100 units.
Many of our topics are practical and relevant for professional development for mid to large firm employees, with 86% of lawyers rating 4 stars+ including:
- Getting off the Anxiety Rollercoaster – Mariya Radysh
- Ethics in the Time of COVID – Steve Mark AM
- Wellness & Ethics in Law Discussion – Dr Michelle Sharpe & Bronwyn Pott
- Navigating Difficult Issues with Peers, Staff and Clients – Dr Andrew Heys
- Psychology of Influence – Pancho Mehrotra
- and so so so many more …
We value the time it has taken our presenters to become experts and the dedication it takes to create amazing one-hour webinars sponsoring Aussie kids today. We also offer our presenters the respect and courtesy of monthly attendee reporting with a shared revenue model of $5 for each of their lectures viewed.
If an expert advises content is no longer relevant they have the right to withdraw their lecture with 30 days’ notice.
#SAKT Y9-12 remote legal studies and MidCoast Digital work experience program
Since 2017, our content is created Sponsoring Aussie Kids Today with certain tasks completed by participating schools and students in #SAKT, a remote Y9-12 business and legal studies and MidCoast Digital Work Experience and Placement Program.
Our aim is to delight you with our exclusive learning content and studio services.
Content curator, CPD-LIVE host and law firm strategic solutions
Listen to why Steve Mark AM speaks at CPD for Me
Dr Michelle Sharpe, Barrister Three Words to describe Paula, founder and publisher CPD for Me
Listen to #SAKT youth plea for barristers and lawyers to CPD for Me and sponsor Aussie kids today (music by Nick Taree High #SAKT participant & aspiring local rap artist, Jimmy Corben)
Listen to "AUSTRALIAN" lyrics with IAN SANDERCOE
CPD for Me Music “Australian” instrumental written by Ian Sandercoe (Singer/Songwriter)
CPD for Me content features "AUSTRALIAN" Instrumental:
What they say about us
As at 1st July 2021, CPD for Me is no longer distributed by Go1 and while there is no commercial agreement have reverted to offering exclusive lawyer learning, now tailored and direct sponsoring Aussie kids today.