Join Bronwyn Pott and Paula Gilmour’s curation of over 70 hours of exclusive, practical legal and business CPD updates with leading Australian barristers, accredited specialists and industry experts presenting on a wide range of mandatory categories: Practice Management, Professional Skills, Australian Substantive Law Updates, Ethics and Professional Responsibility.
- We create exclusive “best practice*” online legal and business training with experts by paying an ongoing shared revenue model.
- Preview online training lectures for sole practitioners, mid to large firm employees, legal departments and Government.
- Lectures include strategies to improve communication and wellbeing.
- We provide our content via Google Worksheet with title, category, year published, learning outcomes, speaker bio via Vimeo link or mp4.
- Content provided by Vimeo link include automated reporting.
- Content via mp4 in Teams will involve either BI or self-reporting.
- Access CPD for Me Studio upgrades to produce your bespoke content.
- We can provide lectures ‘white labelled’ with Australian or #SAKT student beat.
- Sponsor Aussie kids today by the purchase of 1,000 units.
Topics are practical and relevant for professional development from sole practitioners to large firm employees, with 86% of lawyers rating 4 stars+ including:
- Getting off the Anxiety Rollercoaster – Mariya Radysh (#SAKT CLASS PROJECT)
- Ethics in the Time of COVID – Steve Mark AM
- Wellness & Ethics in Law Discussion – Dr Michelle Sharpe & Bronwyn Pott
- Navigating Difficult Issues with Peers, Staff and Clients – Dr Andrew Heys
- Psychology of Influence – Pancho Mehrotra
- and so so so many more …
If an expert advises content is no longer relevant they have the right to withdraw their lecture with 30 days’ notice.
#SAKT Y9-12 remote legal studies and MidCoast Digital work experience program
Since 2017, our content is created Sponsoring Aussie Kids Today with certain tasks completed by participating in #SAKT Y9-12 legal studies and MidCoast Digital Work Experience. During COVID we have sponsored five #SAKT participants.
Kids learn new cool online tools which they use to complete projects to the best of their abilities, one task at a time:
- Create #SAKT Social Media Announcement Post images for your business
- Create #SAKT Social Media Video Campaign
- Create White Label CPD content with “Australian” or “#SAKT beat” intro and outro music
- Create thumbnails for content within your LMS with #SAKT branding
- Tell us what you are thinking …
We value the time it has taken our presenters to become experts and the dedication it takes to create amazing one-hour webinars sponsoring Aussie kids today. We also offer our presenters the respect and courtesy of monthly attendee reporting with a shared revenue model of $5 for each of their lectures viewed.
Our aim is to delight you with our exclusive learning content and studio services.
Content curator, CPD-LIVE host and law firm strategic solutions
Listen to why Steve Mark AM speaks at CPD for Me
Dr Michelle Sharpe, Barrister Three Words to describe Paula, founder and publisher CPD for Me
Listen to #SAKT youth plea for barristers and lawyers to CPD for Me and sponsor Aussie kids today (music by Nick Taree High #SAKT participant & aspiring local rap artist, Jimmy Corben)
Listen to "AUSTRALIAN" lyrics with IAN SANDERCOE
CPD for Me Music “Australian” instrumental written by Ian Sandercoe (Singer/Songwriter)
CPD for Me content features "AUSTRALIAN" Instrumental:
- Click link to access the CPD for Me Exclusive Library Request form.
- You will receive a Google worksheet via email to access 3-minute previews of CPD for Me’s Exclusive 2019-2021 Library, learning outcomes and speaker bios.
- Select the content you would like to add to your learning library via Vimeo, Mp4 or Microsoft Teams. This includes images and relevant pdf handouts supplied.
- Please comment and advise any upgrades (white label, music or content requirements).
- Purchase the product via stripe or our preferred method, direct deposit.
Every 1,000 units purchased, ONE Australian student will be sponsored to participate in >> #SAKT Year 9-12 Legal Studies and MidCoast Digital Work Experience Program
We can assist you with your next online event and produce online content cost effectively with the following MidCoast Digital services:
- Online marketing automation and support
- Webinar capabilities training
- Pre and post production
- Complete your brief and let’s discuss
- Include a #SAKT Nick Beat & Jimmy Jingle
Thanks for joining us to support Australian Kids too participating in #SAKT Remote Work Experience Program
What they say about us
As at 1st July 2021, CPD for Me is no longer distributed by Go1 and while there is no commercial agreement have reverted to offering exclusive lawyer learning, now tailored and direct sponsoring Aussie kids today.